We specialize in:
- Articulation/ Phonology
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Social (pragmatic) Language
- Early Intervention (birth to three-years-old)
- Oral motor function
- Written expression and Spelling
- Decoding and Encoding for Reading Comprehension
- Auditory language processing
Speech Therapy Services include:
• We start every speech therapy relationship with a comprehensive speech language assessment that includes a parent/family interview, patient-observation, and formal standardized testing.
• A written assessment report and therapy plan
• Consistent therapy services.
• Personalized, one-on-one therapy sessions.
• Continuing family support and education.
• Consultation with other professionals who are involved; such as a teacher or psychologist.